Monday, May 26, 2008

Mummy, see I got CHOP!

Mummy continue to follow closely with the teachers on Ryan's behaviour and work progress. Teachers are asked to call mummy every time Ryan gets out of hand. Should it get serious, I will take time off from office and 'bring' Ryan back. Ryan is fully aware of the arrangement. Or so I thought...

Complaint call rang once when Ryan cut his own hair with the handicraft scissors. Reason, he wanted to cut his hair nice nice. FAINTZ.. Teacher could not stop him from the mischief thus got me on the line to do the 'command in the air'. Luckily Ryan stopped as soon as he heard me on the phone. Well, it seems this 'calling your mummy' works for him now. Fingers-crossed.

Think those half-threat, half-reward stuffs still managed to get into his head. Ryan showed mummy his 'good-boy-chop' proudly today. 'Mummy, I m good boy today. I got settle down for class, never run around. Fan Lau Shi gimme this giraffe.'
Gosh, mummy so proud! At least my boy is not all bad (self-praise)...




Mummy made sure Ryan was showered with lots of praises and recognition. Daddy also promised to give him the Ben10 toy watch (which we bought from our last BKK trip) after he got 'chopped' for this whole week. Too much to ask? Well, let's try, he may surprise us :P





No comments: