Saturday, January 26, 2008

Worst Birthday Ever!

Initially Auntie Jenny supposed to babysit both Ryan and Demi on the whole saturday so that mummy and daddy could be out celebrating my birthday. Unfortunately she had an urgent commitment and the kiddos had to stick with us. OK...Plan B :(

Nevertheless, we could always celebrate it at our very own home. It would be nice to cook up sumptous meals and enjoy them at the comfort of home. No table manner to be observed as kiddos could make noise or a mess. No embarassment :P

So we bought all the ingredients on the day before. ALl our favourites. Really looking forward to the day. Or so I thought...

Daddy had to spoil the mood at the strike of twelve. He dumped an unwrapped box on the bed for me. How 'romantic'! What the heck, at least he bothered. No excitement at all since the box was totally not secured. Opened the cover, it was a Gucci sunglasses. To some might think, WOW, GUCCI leh. So nice!
But folks, this was a super AUNTIE design sunglasses with the G logos on both sides. And this cost $300! FAINTZ FAINTZ FAINTZ

My heart broken into pieces. This was not what I expected or needed. Actually I would rather have no gift but a special day he would plan for me. Sorry that I did not hide my disappointment at all. Cool, mummy. Daddy just dumb. He would try his best to make it better. Or so I thought...

It was morning and I was waiting for his remedy to save the day. Nothing happened. He watched cartoons with kiddos and pretended nothing had happened. Well, my tummy could not wait. I got to cook and feed myself.

Thickened my skin, I asked for my birthday cake. Days ago I had told him that I would love to have my own birthday cake. I had never really have one, usually those off the shelf. And many times, I had none. So this year I would love to have one ordered just for me.

That's my last hope... But he said he had no time to order it. sorry.

No lunch. Dinner at macdonald's. The end.

Advice to all: Take the money and get your own gift. Most men are just too dumb.

To daddy: LET'S MAKE A PACT. NO MORE CELEBRATION OF ANY KIND. ANNIVERSARY, V-DAY, BIRTHDAY OR XMAS. ANY EXPECTATION WILL BRING GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT.


1 comment:

DinoMama said...

aiyo... so bad arh? *hugz hugz*

dun get angry le ok... quickly post ur auntie-looking Gucci sunglass in yahoo auction!! haha~