Tuesday, March 31, 2009

House-warming with the Gang

Thousands apologies, folks. Really got so lazy to blog as mummy is now addicted to a time-consuming hobby: Online screening :P Mummy's favourite Korean drama has just drawn up the curtains. Alas, life has finally returned to its normal pace... I feel that the drama is captivating as it is a near-impossible modern fairy tale that everyone would love to experience it. OK, it is lame. Rather old and tacky for an auntie like me. Well, mummy is still a young girl at heart. hahahahahahaha.... ;D

OK! To start the rusty ball rolling, shall upload some pictures taken during the MIA period. We had a house-warming gathering with the old Gang from Idobaby. Our best memory was that big plate Yu-Sheng. A belated BIG thank U to you gang for the presents and presence :)Your visit had made our new nest very warm indeed!!
HUAT AH!!!















1 comment:

Claire Choo said...

Hi, my name is Claire and i am doing my O levels this year. i am taking Food and Nutrition as a subject and the coursework question is about children aged 5 - 6 years old. i would like to do a survey on your son about his eating habits as in what he loves to eat and drink. i will send you the questions and you fill it up for me through Microsoft word. if you are willing to do so, i will greatly appreciate it! :)

please email me asap if you're willing to help me out! thanks(:
my email is clairee92@gmail.com