Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Pictures, more pictures

With Demi turning one in a couple of months, mummy cannot help but to feel age and sigh at the speed of time. How I adore the technology we enjoy now. At click of buttons, I can take pictures or videos of our precious children at such convenience and clarity. After some time these captured moments got to find ways for showcase! Or they will end up in memory sticks unused, just like printed photographs piled under those dusty albums :P Enjoy folks! They are our glory :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at hannah@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hannah
hannah@wefeelfine.org